Friday, September 27, 2013

Introduction Part 2: Origins

Imagine that you are at work. Chances are you are, so shame on you. With that aside, you are at work, and if you're like me, your job requires you to remain glued to a desk and stare at a computer screen until its time to clock out, you die, or some hapless moron asks for your attention. What is one to do in the interim?

Perhaps you will try to learn a new language. Maybe even learn to program. Maybe you will cast aside your oppressive, digital overlord and read a book. Some of us will try to write one.

If you're like me, you will do all of the above. Also, if you're like me, your hatred of the average person and the copious amounts of stupidity they release into our world knows no bound. But enough people devote their spare time to ranting about shit that they cannot change. I prefer to just think about anything which happens to come to me as I sit between these three walls. This blog is my invitation for you to join me while I ponder on anything and nothing of importance.

I cannot promise you that this journey will be entertaining. I cannot promise you that it will be intelligent. I can promise you, however, that one day, you'll be dead. And if I'm wrong, screw you and anyone who looks like you  tell me your secrets magic man*.



*Any magic women who may be offended by this can go kick rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment